Such a feelin's comin' over me
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- The Carpenters
well, they havent upload the next One Tree Hill episode yet which makes me a very sad person now. cause i havent been waiting since i dont know when. further, i did two things today i shouldnt have done. make me feel worse. do i regret? yes to one and kinda to the other. oh man, i should avoid doing all that again. it's stupid.
okay, i shall go slack around the house. there is nothing much to do today except wait for Supernatural tonight and One Tree Hill, hopefully tonight too. or else i will rot and decompose! okay, that was lamb.
let your heart out.