Such a feelin's comin' over me
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- The Carpenters
econs does kill. but thank God for friends like gina, who patiently taught me today :D even though i loathe econs, i am determine to conquer it. i am not going to let it beat me down! BAH.
oh man, my pocket has a big hole. been shopping online excessively, i need to put a halt to it. so much for self-control/ online window shopping huh. just makes me wanna buy it even more. wish there werent so many things online that are so attractive, that freaking makes me wanna spend my money. gosh, i need to give more tuition to earn back those money! recommendations, any kind souls? maybe that's why i don't do well for econs. cause i give demands! HOHO.
hmm, i have begin to realised that going to states during my two weeks term break has got downside. firstly, i will not be able to catch up with all my friends cause i will be far, far away. secondly, i will have trouble communicating with my group members cause i wouldnt have easy access to internet over in states as i will be constantly on the move. thirdly, my class outing can only be held after i am back, i feel real bad kay. lastly, a lot of project are due the moment i am back. this is no good. but i believe, somehow, just somehow, things will work out right. just like so many other things. i believe it with all my heart, really.
let your heart out.