Such a feelin's comin' over me
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- The Carpenters
this afternoon, blogger totally died on me. but that's over and forgotten.
anyways, i was thinking of a wishlist just. i realised i have so many things i want/need.
one. new bag, seriously need one big and sturdy enough to contain all the insanely heavy books.
two. a jumper/hoodie, but im thinking getting one when im in states.
three. skimmer/flats/sandals, i need another pair of shoes comfortable yet stylish for school.
four. 6/7 megapixel camera, cause someone said my camera lousy, might as well use his phone :/
five. red skinnys, they are so darn sexy please!
six. long tops, cause rah influenced me, hahaha.
seven. new cool phone, bloody lg loves to shut down on me.
eight. fall out boy cd, i will be darn broke after buying #5. HA.
by next week this time, i will be a happy girl. cause i am going skinnys shopping with rah :D oh did i mention that i have a hard time every morning deciding what to wear? sometimes, i wish i could just don a uniform and off to school. i know you must be thinking im crazy, but it's nothing new. well, you also won't believe that i had five homework over the weekends which almost killed me. cause i don't even believe it myself. make things worse, i have to go school earlier tmrw to print some stupid notes needed for tutorials. and i would go for lecture anyday rather than tutorials. but on the lighter note, at least i watched my long awaited One Tree Hill episode. it was superb, baby! :D
it all comes down to guarding your mind and believing.
let your heart out.