Such a feelin's comin' over me
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- The Carpenters
it is not that i dont want to be your friend or talk to you anymore, it is just that i never got the chance to sit next to you ANYMORE. but i figured you will never know, you will just never know. cause im never gonna tell you and also someone else is dying to sit next to you. she always finds the opportunity to sit next to you. but i know you can never tell. and all the teasing, it gotten really bad today. i just dont feel like talking to you. there is this sour feeling, i think im jealous. darn it.
you make me wanna cry, and i dont wanna cry for someone i barely know. you suck.
but thank God for bff, so that i have someone to pour out my heart to.
let your heart out.