Such a feelin's comin' over me
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- The Carpenters
it can hurt to know you cannot do anything for a friend in need.
i woke up in the morning, found myself down with a cold and mild sore throat. i guess that's why i was feeling rather not myself yesterday. my body's reacting to the on-coming bouts of flu. it has been a while since i gotten sick, i can still remember when i was having a cold, i had to bring a tissue box to school. it was that bad. it sucks to keep sniffing. so it looks like its back to bringing tissue box to school. y'know how being down with a cold can dull your senses. i feel half-dead. thank you very much, mr cold. but thank God, today's tutorial starts at 3, or else i think i will skip school completely. i can't really think in my right mind now, so my econs homework is kinda in a rubbish state. i don't even know what i was writing down. so all the best to me later. hahaha.
it's good to know that im surrounded by the Most High's favor because of Jesus' finished work :D
oh, sorry for the lack of pictures. been lazy as usual. ha.
let your heart out.