Such a feelin's comin' over me
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- The Carpenters
if you have time, you should really check out community.livejournal.com/runwaycity and www.fashionation.wordpress.com. these website show great people with great fashion sense. though the fashionation one is more on high fashion and not local ones. after reading fashionation, suddenly i have this urge to move to any random europe country and spend my life there. cause then i could dress how i like, how i want without people staring at you. sad to say, singaporeans have this tendercy to stare at you even if you dress slighty out of the usual. yes, even slightly, they stare. and it's not even in a polite way. it gets on my nerves, i dont know about you though. i will post pictures on the next post to let you have a look at what others are wearing in other countries. but not japanese street style though, i dont really like them. but that doesnt mean i have no respect for them and their courage to wear clothes no one would ever dream of wearing!
let your heart out.