Such a feelin's comin' over me
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- The Carpenters

i love the killers' new album, particularly songs like Bones and Read My Mind. i constantly replaying them on my winamp. i am gonna do so till i get tired of them. hahaha.
oh, i had dinner with gina on friday night. it was good. we did a lot of catching up and talked about a lot of stuff. particularly about our cell group. we are going to rejuvenate our cell group, i can't wait. cause i do miss cell group really a lot. really.
anyhow, gotten into groups for the project thing yesterday. nothing much to talk about. just that something got me thinking. tell you about when i have figure it out. well, the most memorable thing that happened yesterday was most probably that i had three tutorials and resulted in a really bad headache. which left me in a half-goggy state. it sucks. this isn't going to help to clear monday blues. hahaha.
there's badminton session with family later. when was the last time we did that. so im glad :D
let your heart out.