Such a feelin's comin' over me
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- The Carpenters

recently i have lost my appretite and i dont know why. nothing seems appealing to me. not even the thought of secret receipe's yummy delicious award-winning cakes can bring my appretite back to life. futhermore, there is this funny feeling going on in my stomach, feels strange. it's like hungry, excitement and nervousness all together. horrible. cause apprantly i am hungry but i dont want to eat. food has been turning me off. this cannot happen, i love foood ): i wanna to enjoy eating food. i can only hope my appretite comes back to me soon.
anyhow, i can't wait for may to come. or more specific, can't wait for next week to come. cause next week, there is spiderman 3 :D and there is One Tree Hill episode to watch :DDDD that if they don't push the date back again or i will get really pissed. One Tree Hill is more important than the search for the next pussycat dolls please. i want to know what happened to peyton. hohoho.
alright, there is a class outing later. funny thing is that we haven't start lessons yet but we are have an outing already. pro aint it.
let your heart out.