Such a feelin's comin' over me
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- The Carpenters

what lucas has said, totally fits. i just love what he had to say at the end of every One Tree Hill episode :D i really, really can't wait cause by next week this time, i would have satisfied my One Tree Hill appretite. it's been more than a month since i waited the for the next episode. i am gonna bring my dad's laptop to watch it in school next week. HOHOHO.
anyhow, school has officially started last wed. lecture is an okay thing i guess. i manage to sleep a little during econs lecture. heh. but if you sit next to the right person during lecture, it can be quite entertaining. hahaha. also i found out that there are few people in my class that share the similar interest as me. it is definitely a good thing :D but overall, my class is really not bad. we shall see as time goes by. cause y'know i have always had girls for classmate for the last 10 years. HA.
oh, and i manage to finish all my homework in half a day. i feel super good man. cause the last time i did homework was probably centuries ago. you get my drift.
yay, spiderman 3 next week! :DDDDDD
let your heart out.