Such a feelin's comin' over me
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- The Carpenters
and so i decided, i will go poly and do accountancy & finance. i got this great feeling that it's Abba Father that wants me to be there and that He has got great plans for me. i just kinda know it, felt it. maybe, it's peace in me finally. okay, so now i got 1 month to go before poly starts. maybe again, i should go and find a job to kill time. we shall see. alright, time for some pictures of yesterday outing with my dearest pal :D

she is being shy! HOHOHO!

yummy! ain't those cakes looking fab to you! :D
i can't wait to go out with her again! but looks like it's only possible next week, boohoohoo!
let your heart out.