Such a feelin's comin' over me
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- The Carpenters

i was watching Enron, the documentary, with my mum last night. and it got me thinking that how could this people forgo their conscience and lied to everyone for years. making making money their one and only goal. i was shocked, really shocked. Enron was one of the top ten companies in USA before everything starts to go downhill. i would like to say this actually, serve them right for the things that they have done. now all of them have to face the law and get punished. for the things that they have done: robbing their empolyees of their pension, children's collage funds and savings. especially when most of their empolyees are actually holding a decent jobs, had hopes for a great future, had no idea what was really going on in the company and had so much trust in them, the executives of Enron.
sometimes, watching such show makes me sad. i am upset with how humans will do anything to satisfy their greed and desires. only at the end, pulling everyone, whether guilty or not guilty down with them. normal humans craving so much evil, end up wounded themselves. losing their souls. pathetic.
let your heart out.